Monday, February 7, 2011

Goals

Howdy all!

So, with this move to Edmonton, I have been looking ahead to my future. What I want to accomplish and do in my life. Goals. Now, these are obviously not all my goals for my life. Cause really, I also want to do other things. Like dog sled. Learn to knit. You know, silly things like that. :)
So without further ado, here we go.

1. Write a GOOD book. And get it published. Yes indeed, before I die, I hope to accomplish this. I would like it to be fiction but would be OK with non-fiction as well.

2. Do a church plant with an emphasis on the arts. Community arts to be more exact. I have this desire and vision for a church and would love to join other people in this!

3. Become a mailwoman at age 60. There are two reasons for that age. One, I really want to be fit in my old age. (and yes, I plan to be fit in my young age...it just hasn't happened yet...as I sit and write this, eating a Oh Henry and drinking Pepsi...) Two, its a government job and they have pensions. And well, being a mailwoman would just be awesome for a five year stint.

So, those are some of my goals. What about you? What are some of your goals? I love hearing what people are passionate about and want to do in their lives so lay it on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment