Saturday, May 7, 2011

Holy Mother's Day

Hello all!

My apologies for the long silence. But there is a reason for it.

Mother's Day.

You see, I work at a floral warehouse and this is one of the biggest days of the year. So, I have lived and breathed work the past few weeks. But in that time, I have begged the question - does everyone really buy their mother flowers on mother's day? I honestly don't remember ever doing that. We always did something different. One might say that we were too cheap.

I feel like buying flowers has been lost on my generation. But perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps I am just a scum bag who doesn't buy my mom a nice bouquet of flowers. So, here is my short little blog for this week - do you buy your mom flowers on mother's day? And if you are a mom - do you like to get flowers or would you rather have something else?

I will be back soon with a longer post! Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment