Friday, May 20, 2011

People Get Ready (Rapture Edition)

Hello all,

So, as I'm sure you all know, God is coming back tomorrow night. The Bible guarantees it - at least according to Family Radio. I was at the mall today and as I as looking at some clothes, I overheard a little girl saying to her mother, "Mommy, the world is going to end tomorrow! I'm scared!" She kept repeating that the world was going to end and her mother hugged her and replied "Well even if it ends you won't even know it" I tried to suppress laughter but it was just such a comical situation. Many people have blogged about May 21st and given their opinions on the matter.

But I'm not here to do that. I'm here to give you a little gift.

A gift of song.

And before you get too excited that I wrote and recorded a song about the rapture (just ask my Wakil roommates how good I sound on tape with original songs). Instead I am giving a little kickback to the 90's. If you enjoy the old school Christian hits of the 90s you may know this song. But if you don't, this is the greatest gift you will ever receive (besides salvation of course...)

So, without further ado, I give you Crystal Lewis.

Please blast this song from your balcony/patio/car, wherever you are at 6:00pm May 21st and let your neighbours know what is going on.

You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment