Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I say Angry Birds, you say...

Hello all!

I am now writing this back in lovely Ontario. My first day back, I made certain to make it to the lake and sit there for a bit with a friend! And it was glorious. Oh, how I have missed water.

Anyway, I recently purchased an iPod Touch and have been slowly figuring out all its features. This morning I discovered the Voice Control. Now, this is the oldest joke in the book ever since those automated voice services because they inevitably give you the opposite of what you want.

But, I was curious if it would open up games I had on my iTouch so in a clear voice, I said "An-gry Bi-rd-s". And the voice said back to me, "Playing Recovery". Which is an Eminem album. I laughed at that and said, yeah, I suppose Eminem is a bit of an angry bird.

It makes me wonder how they program that voice control. Like if I said Jesus, I wonder which worship artist it would go to. Curious investigations that I might just partake in this week.

Hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment