Saturday, June 11, 2011

Going Home

Hello there,

So, its official, I am leaving Edmonton and going back home to Toronto. And I have never been sooooo excited! But these last six months have been great. Edmonton is a fair city. Though, I have been accused of being an Ontario snob (or Toronto more specifically) and I don't deny it. Ontario is awesome. Toronto is a great city and I'm excited to get back there. Going to the Beaches, touring the Steam Whistle, walking at the Bluffs, driving on the gardiner in my favourite lane, and of course seeing friends and family whom I haven't seen in a while.

But knowing that home is so close, is almost killing me in the meantime! Especially because this week the Styles are in Ontario this week! So brutal. But alas, I am trying to be patient and waiting to finish out my time here.

Goodbye Alberta, Hello Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment