Tuesday, June 14, 2011

McGuinty got me again! Say what?

Oh dear. It happened again. I was watching TV this evening and as you all know, I am so excited to go back home to Ontario. And so, I was on CTV Toronto and this commercial came on. Basically, pumping up Ontario and saying what makes us different and just how great we are. And in my head I was like "YESSSSS. This is awesome. Ontario is awesome!" But then the final screen came up and it was produced by the Liberal Party of Ontario.

Come on, McGuinty! You are killing me. I mean, however many years ago it was that you got re-elected, I voted for you. You told me that you would give me money for textbooks and I replied, "Heck yes!" And then later I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for your gimmicks anymore.

So, please, McGuinty, please don't try to use the capital WE are Ontario. Because, really, after all the crap you put us through, do you think you are part of OUR Ontario?

But I do applaud the McGuinty's advertising crew because that was a fantastic commercial.

The Ontario Way - Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment